· Contains: Almonds, Eggs
· Vegetarian & Gluten Free
· Prep time: 10 minutes
· Calories: 302 kcals
· Carbohydrate: 13g
· Protein: 10g
· Fat 22g
· 600g Almond flour
· 5 Bananas
· 5 large Eggs
· 300g Blueberries
· 150g Coconut yogurt
· 2 tablespoons Omega 3 seed mix
· 2 tablespoons Honey
· 2 teaspoons Baking powder (gluten free)
This is more a bread than a cake. It has a gentle sweetness, but is not sweet like a cake. A little goes a long way! This is a gluten free cake but is moist and not dry and sawdust like that some gluten free cakes can have.
1. Turn on the oven to 170 C / 150 Fan.
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas.
3. Add the eggs and the honey and mix.
4. Add the ground almonds and baking powder and mix again. Add in the yoghurt and mix.
5. Gently fold in the blueberries and omega seed mix and stir until all combined.
6. Transfer into a lined and greased 8 “cake tin and bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
7. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
8. Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge. You can divide the bread in half and freeze some too.